Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Knit fixes!

had a miserable day at work yesterday and was so thankful that I signed up to take Lois' "knit fixes" class ... otherwise I would have gone home and drank a whole bottle of two buck chuck.
but the class was great and I learned some really really helpful tips on how to fix problems in my knitting without ripping out whole rows. I even used the crochet hook a few times! Grandma would be so proud :)
Had I taken this class a week ago, I wouldn't have had to rip out six rows on the right front of my brown hoodie on Sunday night once I realized I forgot to make a cable twist. Anyway, I just ripped it out and re-knit those rows. Last night after the class I finished up the right front and started on the first sleeve. I'll have to m1 a whole bunch of times on the sleeves and I've never done that before, but I'm sure I can figure it out!

No comments: