Wednesday, July 26, 2006

boring!

Wes took our digital camera with him to record the bachelor party tonight (I think that is against man code? isn't it "what happens at the bachelor party, stays at the bachelor party"? anyway ...) so I can't show off my first twelve-row pattern completion of the cable project! I love love love the color yarn I am using (already have plans to embelish the finished product, but can't go into that now. Let's just say it will also involve some embroidery.) But I think the pattern might be a little off because I made the same mistake in the same place on repeat rows, so I will be running to AFY again on my lunch break to get it figured out before I hit the road tomorrow morning! No word yet on if my extra yarn has arrived, but I did bind-off my swatch for the ribbon x-back tank and used up half of the rest of that ball last night too ... just using all my resources until the shipment comes in!

No comments: