Tuesday, August 08, 2006

a little too busy right now ...

haven't made much progress on any of my couple of projects I have going. I haven't been able to get to AFY in the past week since they are not open late into the evening and I have been running a lot after work. Also haven't had time to work on the cabled project since this weekend was busy busy busy and I had to drive myself so no knitting in the car. Friday night was Mark's wedding,
Saturday I drove to HB for birthday lunch with Grandma (okay, I just remembered ... Grandma and I did have a little knitting/crochet-fest after lunch. I got four or five rows in) and then Amanda's housewarming party in the evening. I got up early on Sunday for breakfast with Leslie before heading out to Long Beach for lunch with Leanna, Mark and Troy on my way back up to Ventura. I hurried home and even had time to stop at Costco and make it to the apartment before Wes should have been home from work but he ended up getting stuck there until 10pm! Even though I missed him, it was nice to have some time to myself after being around people all weekend ... I thought about picking up the knitting again, but all I really wanted to do was sit and not think about anything. I couldn't even concentrate on a new book for too long ... so I passed out in front of That '70s Show :) anyway, maybe I will get in some good knitting time at lunch today ...

1 comment:

Mark D. said...

That's a good looking picture you have there!! How did you manage to get so many beautiful people in the same photo?!! =)