Thursday, June 10, 2010

dreamy home

it's been so fun over the past few weeks to see the ideas I've been holding in my head for years actually coming true in our kitchen! I have been thinking a lot lately about what makes a house a home and what takes a home to that next level of being a "dream home" ... everyone has different ideas about their dream home but I love this one! 

for three years after my brother and I were both out of the house, my parents traveled by RV all over the Western US, even going all the way up to Alaska! And while I know my mom is so thrilled to be back to her "dream house" without wheels (the home we grew up in back in Huntington Beach), I still think of them and their adventures when I see an RV driving down the highway or camped along PCH or when I come across something cute like this painting! 

No comments: