Tuesday, February 06, 2007

pink hat to make up for piggle

started on this pink hat Sunday night to make up for the too-small piggle. the pattern is the Kittyville hat from the first Stitch-N-Bitch, but I won't be adding kitty ears. I may or may not add the ear flaps and ties, I guess it depends on how much yarn I have at the end. I only bought one ball, and I'm already nervous that I should have bought two, so with two balls of yarn, I should definitely have enough leftover for ear flaps and ties. But I'm feeling better about this one actually fitting. As you can see from the picture, it is too short now, but I haven't even started decreasing yet. This is how piggle looked when I was done binding off! I love the variegated yarn, it is only the second time I have used non-solid colors and I think I am going to have to use more!

No comments: