Wednesday, March 28, 2007

good enough to eat

another slow day at work today, so since I can't knit at my desk, I had some fun at becomeanmm.com. Click there and you can make your own personal M&M, choose from a plain, peanut or almond body in whatever color you want, then add expressive eyes and mouths, accessories and shoes, then place your M&M in the background of your choosing! Soooo ridiculous and fun. Here are the M&M people I made for Wes and I ... can you tell I am anxious for our vacation to come?? can't wait to get by the pool with a tiki drink in my hand! for now I'll have to live vicariously through my M&M creation!



UPDATED THURSDAY, MARCH 29, 2007 at 4:45PM TO ADD:
finished my work early today so had some fun with more M&M friends ... can you identify these four of my nearest and dearest? there seems to be a trend in footwear as well ...


No comments: